MIDDLE LEADERSHIP - mODULE 3 ‘accountability AND SELF-EVALUATION’
This is a course for Middle Leaders and those aspiring to Middle Leadership. It stands in its own right and it is also the third module of three days certificated training for Middle Leaders. The three modules may be done in any order.
On completion of all three modules, delegates will be given the Excellence in Education Certificate of Middle Leadership to show that they have completed three days of significant training in Leadership and Management.
In Module 3 the focus will be on Monitoring, Evaluation and Review as key areas of responsibility for Middle Leaders.
The day will include:
- School Self-evaluation – Identifying your subject’s strengths and areas for development
- Monitoring Evaluation and Review – the principles that lead to the improvement
of teaching and learning
- Effective strategies for monitoring evaluating and reviewing teaching and learning
- Developing a key role in raising teaching and learning and in helping to identify strengths and areas for development
- Contributing to the school’s evidence base
- Making an input into the school development/improvement plan
- External Accountability: Preparing for the New Ofsted 2019 inspection
Module 1 will be offered in our Spring and Summer Programme 2020
Course Leader: Chris Pickup
Audience: Middle Leaders and Curriculum Leaders and those preparing for Middle Leadership
Course Day: Arrive 9.30am for a 10.00 start and the Day ends at 3.00pm.
Croissants, fresh fruit, bacon rolls and refreshments on arrival; tea and coffee at break and a 2 course lunch in the restaurant will be provided for delegates Course Fee: £250.00 (plus VAT) per place per module.