Middle Leaders- Module 3
‘ACCOUNTABILITY AND SELF-EVALUATION’
This is a CPD day for Middle Leaders, TLRs and those aspiring to Middle Leadership. It stands in its own right and it is the third module of three days training for Middle Leaders. Each module is complete in its own right. The three modules can be taken in any order. On completion of all three modules, delegates will be given the Excellence in Education Certificate of Middle Leadership to add to their professional development portfolio to show that they have completed three days of significant training in Leadership and Management. In Module 3 we focus on Monitoring, Evaluation and Review as a key area of responsibility for Middle Leaders.
The day will include:
- School Self-evaluation – Identifying your subject’s strengths and areas for development
- Monitoring Evaluation and Review – the principles that lead to the improvement of teaching and learning
- Effective strategies for monitoring evaluating and reviewing teaching and learning
- Contributing to the school’s evidence base
- Making an input into the school development/improvement plan
- Accountability: Preparing for Ofsted The course will help Middle Leaders develop their key knowledge, skills and understanding to enable them to make an effective contribution to the development of self-evaluation across their schools. It is designed to give them an important role in raising teaching and learning and in helping to identify strengths and areas for development.
Module 1 will be offered in the autumn term 2018
Audience: Middle Leaders; TLR Holders, Teachers aspiring to be Middle Leaders and TLRs
Course Leader: Chris Pickup Course Fee: £250.00 plus VAT
Course Day: Arrive 9.30am for a 10.00am start and the day ends at 3.00pm.
- Croissants, fresh fruit, bacon rolls and refreshments on arrival and a 2 course lunch in the restaurant included.