New Ofsted Inspections September 2019
A TRAINING DAY FOR THE NEW OFSTED INSPECTIONS SEPTEMBER 2019
Be well prepared. Know the changes just as well as the inspectors will!
In January Ofsted launched the NEW EDUCATION INSPECTION FRAMEWORK (EIF) to bring about far-reaching changes to the way it inspects schools and early years provision. These changes come in to effect in September 2019.
They will move Ofsted’s focus away from headline data. Instead they will look at how schools are achieving these results and whether they are offering a curriculum that is broad, rich and deep, or simply teaching to the tests. Chris will explain all the key changes in the new Framework and the new Handbook for inspection and set out their implications for schools.
The day will include:
- The key changes in the new Ofsted Inspection Framework.
- The principles behind the development of the new Ofsted Framework.
- The new areas of judgement.
- The latest focus on Safeguarding.
- The new and sharper focus on the Foundation Curriculum subjects.
- The new focus on behaviour and pupils’ attitudes.
- The changes to inspection procedure and reporting.
- The new framework for MATS.
The inspectors are being trained and getting ready so let’s be trained and ready too!
Audience: Headteachers; SLT Members and Governors Course Leader: Chris Pickup Course Fee: £250.00 plus VAT Course Day: Delegates are asked to arrive at 9.30am for a 10.00am start and the day ends at 3.00pm. Croissants, fresh fruit, bacon rolls and refreshments on arrival and a two course lunch in the restaurant included.
The course is being offered at two venues-
Tues 12th March FULLY BOOKED Bellavista, Rochdale. Wildhouse Ln, Milnrow, Rochdale OL16 3JW
Wed 13th March Bellavista, Rochdale. Wildhouse Ln, Milnrow, Rochdale OL16 3JW
Tues 19th March Park Royal Hotel, Warrington. Stretton Rd, Stretton, Warrington WA4 4NS