OFSTED’s CYBER-INSPECTION OF SCHOOL WEBSITES
Do all of your statutory reports meet DFE and OFSTED requirements?
Before visiting your school, OFSTED will scrutinise your website to check compliance. Is your school’s website ready for scrutiny? This will be an excellent and practical day for headteachers, SLT and Key Governors. It will help them ensure that the statutory reports schools are required to publish on their websites, are correct. It will also provide schools with templates that ensure their website reports comply fully with the DfE and Ofsted requirements. Tricia will provide a memory stick with simple templates for writing each of the statutory website reports. During the day she will allow time for you to use the templates to check and draft your reports.
The day will cover:
- EYFS Premium Report
- Pupil Premium; Pupil Premium Plus; Services Premium reports
- Catch-up Funding Report
- The Statutory SEN Report
- Catch-up Premium
- Sports Funding Report - Including the new requirement for reporting swimming outcomes
On the day Tricia will:
- Provide a website audit to ensure that you fully comply with DfE requirements
- Show headteachers how to link their Pupil Premium Reporting with their SEN Information Report
- Help headteachers demonstrate the effectiveness of their different projects and strategies
- Explain the DfE and Ofsted Inspection requirements for each area of reporting
- Share effective best practice strategies for measuring and reporting outcomes
- Explain how parents and pupils can be involved in reporting
- Show how governors should be engaged and involved in the process
Delegates will be asked to bring their laptop computers with copies of their current reports to work on during the day.
Audience: Headteachers, SLT Members and Key Governors Course Leader: Tricia Murphy
Course Fee: £250.00 plus VAT per place
Delegates are asked to arrive at 9.30am for a 10.00am start and the day ends at 3.00pm.
Croissants, fresh fruit, bacon rolls on arrival; fruit juice, tea and coffee at breaks and a two course lunch.